Fujifilm X100F Rumors

Patrick FR

• 4 weeks later...

I think it'll be a boring upgrade, no curveballs.  They'll upgrade the sensor to X-T2's, the processor to X-Pro2's, and they'll add the joystick. 

Probably right on the ball.

Though, I hope they somehow manage to cram the x-t2's battery in there as well...

• 2 weeks later...

2 versions of "my" dream X100F/X101FF:

Version A: Features and sensor like the X-Pro2 (incl. weather sealing). 23 mm lens f1.4 + WCL and TCL, articulated touchscreen, shakereduction (on/off). 4K or at least much better 1080 video would be nice!

Version B: Same as A), but with FF X-trans; this would be a blast and a serious competitor of the Leica Q! I'd buy it immediately! 

Edited by WaveDancer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, XT20 is a good camera but this indirectly confirms that Fuji either doesn't monitor all these polls and user's opinion regarding X-E3 or keeps it like a joker, which should reincarnate the interest to X-line after all other cards would be played.

Patrick, last time I couldn't view results of polls on Fujirumors. Instead I see loading icon

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

How can I fix it please.

Edited by mdm

This is not a major deal breaker for me.(although not likely to buy one just yet)

When i'm out shooting street, it is NOT Raining

If it does rain when i'm out, camera goes into my pocket/bag.

​The X100 series is a sealed unit, unlike the X-mount cameras, there is not a big hole in the front. My NON WR X-T10 and all my non WR lenses have never died because they got a little wet.

Edited by Tikcus