Follow these steps:
- put an empty/formatted card in the camera
- go into Set Up/Save Data Set-up/Frame No. : change to RENEW
- take a single picture (this will be DSCF0001), turn off the camera and remove the card
- copy your original picture (DSCF1478) onto the card (You could also change the name of the DSCF0001 file in your computer if you no longer have the original DSCF1478)
- put this card in the camera and turn it on
- before taking any pictures change RENEW
Hello i just bought universal flash yongnuo yn560 III and trigger PT 04NE for my XA5 camera, but i cant use at all.
I already searching on google the problem was i must change to mechanical shutter
I was open fujifilm website , there is setting for shutter type in camera, but i cant found in my XA5 camera
My question :
1. How to use Mechanical shutter in XA5
2. Why i cant use my universal flash
thanks in advanced
im new to this forum but no stranger to fuji @LEEP sorry to hear your having issues as well!
I’ve been shooting on an xt1 since the first release, I just upgraded to the xt4 last week.
As soon as I unpacked it, fiddled with it and connected it to my phone, it prompted for a firmware update and I figured why not.... bad move? Jury is still out.
since then, randomly, maybe every third time I go to use the camera it won’t turn on. I’ll have to completely remove the battery and put it b