• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• I actually shipped my camera to Fuji Service Center in NJ, after several calls they told me I will need my shutter to be replaced (which will cost me $270 as it's out of warranty). I'm really not quite sure if it's the shutter issue as for my case the camera works fine without the flashlight, and I actually tried my friend's Fuji XT3 camera using the same Godox flash settings and his camera experienced the same lock up issue as well. I ended up not proceeding with the fix. But this lock up issue remains unsolved. 
    • Hi Fathom: I called Fuji tech support in the US.  They told be they were unaware of a lock-up issue with firmware version 4.00.  Hmmm. Based on your comments and others on this thread there is going to being mounting evidence that firmware 4.0 is causing lock-up issues on the X-T3 that were not there with previous firmware releases.  Everyone on this forum that are having lock-up issues with their X-T3 and firmware release 4.00 need to report what is going on to Fuji so they can get this fixed. Don Barar
    • Hi All Fuji newbie here.  I picked up a 50R and am having trouble translating my decades of Nikon speak into the menu settings on the Fuji.  Can anyone point me toward menu/control settings guide for the 50R?  There isn't a lot that's GFX specific on YouTube (and I always wonder about the sources) are the X system settings close to the GFX?  I'm working my way through the manual, but I'd like to take it out to shoot.... Thanks for any assist you can offer.  
    • A professional is just someone is is able to sell his work.  That is the only difference between professional and amateur  .  Neither are necessarily the best photographer .  I have read review with KR and I will agree that photographers blame lenses when pictures are not sharp but in almost all cases it is the guy holding the camera.  Enlarge your photos 100% 200% and you will often see camera shake, or it may be focusing on choice of aperture that causes the problems .  
    • He has a long Fuji-related playlist, and his videos are well-researched and presented. I have saved a virtual library in Evernote of his videos and highly recommend them.