Capture One Pro 9 Film Simulations incl. ACROS

Hello!

Here is a completely reworked, refined Set of ICC Profiles for Capture One, made for X-T1. It matches the In-Camera Filmsimulations much better than the original Set, which I posted last October here

Another Set, made for X-Pro2, Incl. ACROS ICC Profiles, is also included in this post. I renamed them to have an alternative Option for my X-T1. These ICC are slightly different, Blacks & Shadows & Colors are more decent. 

Enjoy!

Dropbox-Download

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Hello!

Here is a completely reworked, refined Set of ICC Profiles for Capture One, made for X-T1. It matches the In-Camera Filmsimulations much better than the original Set, which I posted last October here

Another Set, made for X-Pro2, Incl. ACROS ICC Profiles, is also included in this post. I renamed them to have an alternative Option for my X-T1. These ICC are slightly different, Blacks & Shadows & Colors are more decent. 

Enjoy!

Dropbox-Download

Thanks a lot for your fine work!

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for this update! 

What exactly is the colour space of these profiles? The Dropbox folder is named ARGB so I assume these are in Adobe RGB. The Monochrome profiles however are labelled sRGB so I assume that's their colour space. Can you advise please?

Many thanks,

Tom

This is just stunning. I've relied upon your previous Profiles and these (from what I've seen) only improve. Thank you!

Particularly, I appreciate the lightened shadows of the X-Pro2 CC profile as my one lament has been the heaviness of the shadows of earlier CC profiles. So this is so great!

Also, if folks are having any crashing or hanging issues once the profiles are loaded, make sure you are on the latest version of Capture One. Solved it for me.

For all of you, struggling how to import them into Capture One:

Copy them to Macintosh HD/Library/ColorSync/Profiles

Restart Capture One. You will find them in Base Characteristics.

The Import Process in Capture One will not work, because they are not made with Capture One itself.

This mighty be the reason why Capture One will freeze for some time at the beginning. Don't close the App. Just wait. It seems to take some time. 

Thanks for this!

Could you elaborate on what is different on these compared to the Scottie Wang original version?

I mostly see differences in the highlights, that's why I am curious since you mention changes in shadows.

Also, the icc for X-Pro 2 are 5 times smaller than XT-1. Any reason why?

First: Thank you very much! Very nice job!
And best of all – it works better now ...

This mighty be the reason why Capture One will freeze for some time at the beginning. Don't close the App. Just wait. It seems to take some time. 

I have this issue every time after I restart CO9 on my old Mac Pro ... but the the time CO freezes is now about 20 to 30 seconds ... with the old Profiles it could take up to 5 minutes ... so I didn’t use them often ...

An easy way to rename the profiles and use them afterwards is as follows:

Copy the profiles in the Color Sync Folder (Mac)

Apply the desired profile to a picture taken with the selected camera (X-Pro2 for instance) from Base Characteristics/ICC Profiles/Fuji/XT-1

Open the Advanced Color editor

Save as Icc profile giving a useful name (the correct camera name is already there)

The profiles saved in such a way will be immediately  available under Base Characteristics and a preview will be also available going with the mouse over the profile name.

Hello!

Here is a completely reworked, refined Set of ICC Profiles for Capture One, made for X-T1. It matches the In-Camera Filmsimulations much better than the original Set, which I posted last October here.

Enjoy!

Dropbox-Download

Fleckintosh,

I just want to say a huge thank you to you for these. The profiles really are fabulous. Ive tried them on my X-E2 images and even the Acros profiles for the X-pro2 look great. Classic Chrome is also a huge improvement.

Can't wait to spend more time trying them out.

Thanks again

Thanks for this!

Could you elaborate on what is different on these compared to the Scottie Wang original version?

I mostly see differences in the highlights, that's why I am curious since you mention changes in shadows.

Also, the icc for X-Pro 2 are 5 times smaller than XT-1. Any reason why?

1. These X-T1 Profiles were made by Scottie Wang, too! I spend some time with him, to improve the X-T1 profiles. It is some kind of "bug fixes" for the original ICC. We tried to improve the things that vary from the In-Camera Profiles, to make them closer too.

2. The changes in shadows were meant by X-Pro2 Profiles. These are made for X-Pro2. if you apply them to X-T1 .raf files as I did, they are different. Because X-Pro2 is a next Generation Camera with improved EVERYTHING. 

3. I don't have any idea! XD

First: Thank you very much! Very nice job!

And best of all – it works better now ...

I have this issue every time after I restart CO9 on my old Mac Pro ... but the the time CO freezes is now about 20 to 30 seconds ... with the old Profiles it could take up to 5 minutes ... so I didn’t use them often ...

+1

You just have to wait in the beginning. After 2 o 3 attempts it will work fluent.

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for this update! 

What exactly is the colour space of these profiles? The Dropbox folder is named ARGB so I assume these are in Adobe RGB. The Monochrome profiles however are labelled sRGB so I assume that's their colour space. Can you advise please?

Many thanks,

Tom

Hi again,

My question might have been missed so I'm quoting it here again. What colourSpace should one use for the output profile? The original profiles were available both for Adobe RGB and sRGB. These new ones seem to be all Adobe RGB except for the monochrome ones. Is that correct?

Thanks

Hi again,

My question might have been missed so I'm quoting it here again. What colourSpace should one use for the output profile? The original profiles were available both for Adobe RGB and sRGB. These new ones seem to be all Adobe RGB except for the monochrome ones. Is that correct?

Thanks

Yes, you got it!