13. Brandmeyer

Brandmeyer

14. karin.gottschalk

karin.gottschalk

15. 155er

155er

• Similar Content

• By 。。。DTB 。。。
      I created this slideshow of images that I took of a maiko walking around Miyagawacho, in Kyoto, this September. I edited all of the images in Capture One using Fujifilm's new film simulation, classic negative. When Fujifilm provides the X-T3 with classic negative via a future firmware update, I am sure it will be even better. However, I am liking the new film simulation already for street photos. What do you think of classic negative for your own photos?
      Fujifilm X-T3 , Canon EF 300mm f4L IS, Fringer EF-FX Pro ii 

• By NeilC
      When shooting fine RAW with simulation set to b/w options the RAW file is in full colour.
      I want to be able to convert a RAW b/w image via Adobe Raw without converting from colour to greyscale first.
      Am I missing something here? Am I stuck with just the jpeg in say Acros?
      Regards, NeilC
    • By IanF
      Hi all,
      I downloaded the new version of Capture One 11.3, which supports tether shooting on GFX cameras, but I'm having some trouble getting things to work properly.
      When I connect up the GFX 50S to my MacBook Pro the software sees the camera and lets me trigger it remotely. But the RAW image that's transferred over only shows up as a VERY low res preview. The rest of the image is missing. The files have transferred, because I can see them on Finder and open them through Lightroom/Photoshop. Whatsmore, I can shoot Raw files to card and open them in Capture One 11.3 OK.
      Anyone else had any problems?
      Ian
    • By mostlyphotos
      I took my X-T2 out during my lunch break for some canids in Spitalfields Market, London. I shot in ACROS film simulation mode.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.  
      http://www.mostly.photos/blog/2017/12/2/fuji-x-t2-acros-spitalfields-market

• By mostlyphotos
      My friends at Lensbaby have sent me a Lensbaby Trio 28 to try out on the X-T2. I decided to try out the 'Sweet' mode first.  I set the X-T2 to ACROS Film Simulation and took some test shots on my daily commute in to London 

http://www.mostly.photos/blog/2017/8/12/lensbaby-trio-28-sweet

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • They don't appear burned, but a but too shifted to the right. Perhaps is just a matter of taste. But as I say, most pictures, to just look 'normal', I have to compensate is by -1/3 or more typically -2/3.
    • Yes - provided you are using a version of the Adobe software which supports your camera. If you are using a subscription version of the Adobe software and keeping it updated then your camera should be supported.
    • Good morning friends! i have been browsing the internet but can’t seem to find a clear answer. Are Fujifilm camera profiles and film simulations now available for RAW files in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Canera Raw please? I have been using this software for too many years to make a switch easily so I would be grateful for any feedback Thank you 
    • Hi! I am considering the Fuji XT30 or XT3. Some of the images I have taken with the camera are amazing in the detail that is captured! Just love it! However, I had some issues as shown in the 2 photos below. I had asked the store manager to set the camera for landscape so the shots are at a small aperture. In the first photo, I was leaning against a wall, focusing on the bush.  Any thoughts on why the bush is not in focus? It appears the focus is on the building beyond....(I