13. Brandmeyer

Brandmeyer

14. karin.gottschalk

karin.gottschalk

15. 155er

155er

• Similar Content

• By FenFotos
      Spring 2020, in the heart of the pandemic. Walking the dog (or vice versa) along Riverside Park, masked and safely distanced. That's the George Washington Bridge in the background. Shot with Fujifilm X-T2 and Acros-R film emulation.
    • By FenFotos
      This is the scene on Memorial Day 2020. Masks, quiet, birds singing.... Few people on what is ordinarily a day mobbed with tourists and locals taking to our great park. With music, vendors, artists, bikers, joggers, horses & buggies, and a pond filled with rowboats. Now: this. This image with X-T2, 18-55mm Fuji Lens, Acros-R film emulation.
    • By 。。。DTB 。。。
      I created this slideshow of images that I took of a maiko walking around Miyagawacho, in Kyoto, this September. I edited all of the images in Capture One using Fujifilm's new film simulation, classic negative. When Fujifilm provides the X-T3 with classic negative via a future firmware update, I am sure it will be even better. However, I am liking the new film simulation already for street photos. What do you think of classic negative for your own photos?
      Fujifilm X-T3 , Canon EF 300mm f4L IS, Fringer EF-FX Pro ii 

• By NeilC
      When shooting fine RAW with simulation set to b/w options the RAW file is in full colour.
      I want to be able to convert a RAW b/w image via Adobe Raw without converting from colour to greyscale first.
      Am I missing something here? Am I stuck with just the jpeg in say Acros?
      Regards, NeilC
    • By IanF
      Hi all,
      I downloaded the new version of Capture One 11.3, which supports tether shooting on GFX cameras, but I'm having some trouble getting things to work properly.
      When I connect up the GFX 50S to my MacBook Pro the software sees the camera and lets me trigger it remotely. But the RAW image that's transferred over only shows up as a VERY low res preview. The rest of the image is missing. The files have transferred, because I can see them on Finder and open them through Lightroom/Photoshop. Whatsmore, I can shoot Raw files to card and open them in Capture One 11.3 OK.
      Anyone else had any problems?
      Ian
    • Thank you for you reply. I am living in Georgia (Country) and unfortunately there is not official dealer in our country. I ll try to buy the housing online and replace it. :( 
    • This looks really bad, the camera needs a new housing IMHO. You should contact the Fuji service or your dealer.
    • Is there any way I can fix this (PFA). Peak design clip damaged and can't use any tripod anymore.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • Hi all! I am looking to get the 56 1.4 Viltrox, it looks great! I have the 1.2 APD but for filming its just too slow, same for wedding photos i need something much faster and i think this is it for me. However I am also looking at the 33mm, but there have been mark II versions of the 23 and 85 released recently and i feel this one will get a mark II as well. Anyone know when?
    • My apologies to everyone.  I posted this question in Spanish to the Fujistas forum and then copied it here without thinking to write it in English... I have just bought a Godex V860 and I can't work out how to synchronise it with the second curtain on my X-T2.   Despite leaving the 2nd curtain activated on the camera, when I shoot at 1/1000 it comes out as if I were taking the photo in synch with the 1st curtain. Do I have to activate something on the Godex?