Capture One Pro 9 Film Simulations incl. ACROS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, again, thanx a lot to Fleckintosh for those color profiles ! 

I do have a slightly different situation than others on the comprehension of the proper way to install them. 

I have a Windows 10 PC and  did install the Color Profiles on the following path : Users/UserX/AppData/CaptureOne/Color Profiles (as mentionned in message topic #75)

They work perfectly BUT I need to select them on the " Others" option on the Color Profile Tool and I don't understand why , any other have had these kind of discomfort ? 

I must had that I previously had a profile of my own, an Acros film color profile that I tweaked a bit and that profile appeared on the first choice of selection on the color profile tool, when I look at the emplacmeent of that profile I found it there : C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color.. I have no recollection of putting it there , I might have had but I can't remember. 

If anyone could help me with that that would be greatly appreciated, thank you again !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum but have been a Fuji user for a while (X-T1 and X-T2). I am in process of moving away from LR to Capture One since the images just look so much better. However, the version of C1 I have is the new Capture One 11. Does anyone know if the renowned styles covered in this topic work with the new C1 version 11?

Many thanks,

Nick

• 5 months later...

These are beautiful! But I'm having trouble as I try to switch to Capture One, when I try to select these ICC Profiles I end up with really, really, really long beach balling on macOS. It eventually recovers, but it it's on the order to 10-15 minutes. Does anyone else experience that?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm using Capture 1 version 11 Express for Fuji and copied the files in to the profiles folder as instructed, but I don't seem to have the option to select another colour profile - is this due to it being the express version and not Pro? 

Edit: Found under the colour tab!

Edited by jimmyfingers

• 4 weeks later...

Since I don't have one of the newer X series cameras, I just tried these profiles with Capture One v12 Express running on Mojave after doing the previously mentioned file modifications and it works fine.

By cleaning up the files and changing .icc to .icm, then putting those files directly into the C1 app folder, as noted, gives you the profile selections in the Profile pulldown with previews.

I also changed the references to XT1 in the file names to what I'm using, a XE2.

Many thanks for all the great advice,

Nick

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...