Sign in to follow this  
Iko

Climbing path in Val di Susa

I shot this photos on a climbing path over the city of Caprie, in Piemonte, Italy.

It's a climbing that whoever with a normal physical form can face. Carring the X-T1 all the way to the top wasn't difficult,

expect from some difficult transition where the rock was on my left side (where I had the camera), and the weight of the

camera + lens didn't bother me at all. I almost forgot of it in some moments.

Here some of the shots I took.

DSCF0602_v2.jpg

DSCF0605_v2.jpg

DSCF0698.JPG

DSCF0713_v1.jpg

DSCF0729_v1.jpg

DSCF0768_v1.jpg

DSCF0814_v1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AudriusZ
      Hello,
      I have been shooting various sport events since 2003 until 2014 on Canon. Then quit action photography and switched to Fuji for more calm photography. Switching was one of the best decisions I've made! That quality of color and sharpness - it still surprises and makes me happy every day! 
      I've been asked to shoot some motorcycle races this season, so googling daily what are the best techniques for Fuji X-T2 because they dramatically differ from Canon. I would like to get some suggestions from You. So here are a couple of questions:
      1. Motorcycle straight on at high speed -  which AF Mode  - Single point, Zone or Wide/Tracking is more reliable?  What size of Single point or Zone? Best custom setting for it?
      2. Panning - same or different AF Mode is best? Best custom setting?
      If it's important what gear I plan to use - it is X-T2 + Battery Grip, 55-200mm, 90mm f/2, 35mm f/2, Samyang 12mm f/2 and 8mm Fisheye.
      Thank You all in advance!

Audrius

• By FromanZA
      Anyone having/had problems with factory standard settings, brand new x-t3 with kit 18-55 lens and focus hunting? I cant find anything online about this so assumed it was me...until I showed Fuji.
      Lens fully zoomed in on a parking lot, no moving cars, or trees, shot in daylight, plenty to focus on (IE not a white wall), using factory set focus settings straight after a reset of camera, OIS on or off made no difference, ISO auto, shutter @ 1/60, aperture manual, 4k30, shot handheld, AF-C, UV filter on lens, focus point was central in frame (nothing moving) and about 20 meters away and nothing in between camera lens and focus point (trees).
      To try and find out what was causing the problem I set the aperture to f20 = approx 2 second hunting frequency (from completely blurry to sharp, IE not a small hunt, its like it moves from extreme to extreme). As I reduce the aperture towards f16, frequency increases to say 0.5 seconds and then at f10 its not possible to see on the camera screen that there is hunting.
      My test seems to show its aperture & zoom related, regardless, I cant accept that this is ok.
      Above video in question was shot at the Fuji HO in South Africa to demonstrate the problem to Fuji so I don't have the video at the moment because I sent the camera in due to this hunting problem. They still don't know what the problem might be so I thought I would reach out and see if anyone can reproduce my problem so I can help Fuji help me solve my problem.
      I have had a consistent problem with focus on the camera with a hit rate of probably 60%, video & photo. Even when the camera locks focus in AF-S mode, stationary scene, eye focus mode on and face mode on, photo mode, the camera will miss the shot and focus on the rear of the head region while it tells me its focused on the eye when clicking the rear dial in to show the focus point.
      Any insight would be appreciate!
    • By amirhoseinabedian
      Hello Guys

My name is Amir, I'm a Photographer from Iran.
      I recently Joined this Community because I need your advice or opinion on a situation here.

I'm a film shooter and recently I decided to buy a Fujifilm X Camera. I mainly do Landscapes, along with some portraits and street.

I'm on a tight budget (roughly 1100$) and new Fuji products are very expensive here! (more than their normal price worldwide!) so I'm not in a good financial position to buy a Fuji X-T2...
      But recently I came across two options here. one is a brand new Fujifilm X-T1+18-55 kit lens around 800$ price tag (special offer) and the other one is a used X-T20+18-55 kit lens (roughly 2000 shots) around 950$.

Depending on my needs, which one do you suggest? I'm planning to go with it for a minimum of 3 years so its a crucial choice for me here and also the weather sealing is a real deal breaker for me.

what do you suggest? what should I do?

• By soboy
      Greetings from Roswell, GA.  I've been into photography since the 1960's, Long time Nikon user, just switched to Fuji.  I sold some images with the Nikon and have really enjoyed using it.  I'm giving it to my son who has a keen interest in photography and a good eye.  Thought about getting a full frame Nikon but just could not deal with the size and weight.  I've been fascinated with what Fuji is doing to advance digital photography ever since using an original X100 that belonged to a fellow photographer.  Decided to make the Fuji jump when I picked up a new, USA legal X-T1 and the 2.8 kit lens (not like any kit lens I've ever seen before, this baby impresses in all respects).   The deal seemed to be "too good to be true", got the camera and lens for $899 from B&H.   First round of sooc test shots blew me away - bokeh is incredible, as is image quality and the colors are amazing.  Camera feels perfect in my hands and this is the nicest piece of kit I've owned in a long time.  Could not be happier with my choice.  Looking forward to participating here and learning a lot.  Here is the first sooc test shot I took in classic chrome, everything else default camera jpeg.  I have already bonded with the Fuji!