identifying proper adapter for fujica mount

MartinP

hello all you x-men... im kindly asking for an advice as to what adapter would best fit this lens's end (of fujinon 55m f1.6) as it is certainly not the good old screw mount42, but a bayonet fitting:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

i think i would need to choose between the following two, but would prefer a confirmation from someone knowledgeable:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FUJICA-X-FUJINON-Lens-Adapter-to-Fujifilm-X-Mount-Camera-X-Pro1-2-X-T1-T10-A2-E2-/181744873571

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuji-AX-Fujica-old-X-lens-to-Fujifilm-X-mount-Fuji-X-Pro1-FX-E1-M1-E2-T1-adapter-/401042997337

thank you for consideration!

(id like to adapt it to x-e2s)

thanks for chiming in, milandro. what kind of those two would you choose if you were in my shoes? kiwi or the other one with the white strip? (i may take both, since there could be a day im in a mood for a white strip and then the next day, i could feel like going completely black, oh those decisions... sigh, hopefully none will have light leaking)

I’ve bought Roxen products before and they are well made. I have bought also an adapter from K&F, which is very well made (apparently they don’t make one for this bayonet but check it out, they might ).

I don’t think that there is any reason to spend more.