For this week's article; I'm going to be taking a look at White Balance.

A camera's ability to automatically assign White Balance is something that is often criticised, and people have various suggestions about what to do about that.

So I think we should take a closure look!

As Leica loaned me a M240 for a SHORT amount of time a few weeks back, it seemed only natural that I continued my series on the often made comparisons between the 2 cameras.

Last time I looked at the cachet between each brand, but now that I've had some quality time with an M, what did I really think?

As Leica loaned me a M240 for a SHORT amount of time a few weeks back, it seemed only natural that I continued my series on the often made comparisons between the 2 cameras.

Last time I looked at the shooting experience between each camera, this week I look at the lens they lent me and wrap up what I really thought overall

http://adambonn.com/my-love-affair-with-the-fujifilm-x-pro1/xp2-fifty-nine/

For this week's instalment, I'm sharing how I've been getting on with my street portraits project!

The X-Pro2 and street work are continuing to work like hand and glove, but you can't control who says yes or no to the request for a shot...

...so how am I getting on?

http://adambonn.com/my-love-affair-with-the-fujifilm-x-pro1/xp2-sixty-three/

Adam, I don't own any of the X-Pro cameras and so only dipped in and out of your epic! Very well done you deserve a VG Tick for all that effort!

Ha! Thanks Mike,

I never thought it would go for this long!

This week's story is a curated selection of images shot with the X-Pro1, X-Pro2 and X-T1.

"By the Sea" is a study of the world between aqua and terra firma, and how people reside there.

I also share a few tips on working in a harsh environment and getting the best out of high dynamic range images

I hope you enjoy the read...