My X-Pro2 Review.

Continuing (and finishing I think) the theme of 'the X-Pro1 "look" from the X-Pro2'

It would be slightly remiss of me not to try this with the SOOC Jpeg output.

I'm not much of a SOOC Jpeg shooter, and the tools to change SOOC Jpegs are limited compared to RAW.

How did I get on?

A story of snaps and dodging rain drops this week!

After all those articles about getting the "X-Pro1 look" from the X-Pro2, I thought it was time to hit the streets with the original X-Pro, and to make life a little more interesting, I only took the XF56 with me!

I hope you enjoy the article

The X-Pro2 and Something Old Something New: A chance encounter with an ancient pathway

This week's article is a story about  the magic of finding a new place to photograph.

Turns out that not having a lot of time or the correct weather can make for the right photographical environment!

http://adambonn.com/my-love-affair-with-the-fujifilm-x-pro1/xp2-one-hundred-fifteen/

This Sunday's article, well.... THIS ISN’T A TEST IT’S A BIT OF FUN

Lunchtime Legends: A Bit of Fun with the X-Pro1 and Leica M9

So two cameras... Quite frankly both a bit long in the tooth these days... yet each has quite a cult following, based largely on the look and feel of the images.

We can't really directly compare these cameras, (that would be like comparing two different cult movies) but we can take each out and see what pictures they come back with.

Goodness me, Sunday already... I haven't stopped this week!

Images Compared: A Bit of Fun with the X-Pro1 and X-Pro2

Two X-Pro cameras, one lens, one image editor, and light so scary, tough and hard, that I wanted to hide my cash in my sock :-)

But just how different did the images turn out?

What I love about the X-Pro2

After all those articles about the look of the X-Pro2 images compared to the X-Pro1 ones, let's have some positives!

I own more than one camera, and yet I keep the X-Pro2 around and shoot with it frequently.

Here's why.

My X-Pro2 Images: Two Years On

Revisiting the very first images with the latest PP techniques

Well it's been two years since I got the X-Pro2... I wonder how my very first shots look with how I PP them these days?
Edited by adzman808

The X-Pro2 and Monochrome Options

Ted Grant famously said:

“When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!”

But what about YOUR soul, how do you want your photograph to turn out?

This week's article is all about my involvement with a Portuguese cycling culture project.

It's a ground up concept that I'm proud to have been involved with from the start.

It's waaay out of my usual comfort zone, so I thought you'd like to see how I got on...

The X-Pro2 and Cycling with Forwarders.cc

Oh and I'm taking my first vacation in 6 years, so no articles next week :-)
Edited by adzman808

• 2 weeks later...