My X-Pro2 Review.

Time for the continuation of my look at focusing features on the X-Pro2.

This week I'm sharing my tips for focus peaking, and we'll take a look if a little trick for reducing shutter lag carriers over from the X-Pro1 or not...

X-Pro2 New Focusing Features

OK!

Time for the next part of my X-Pro2 review:

This week I take a took at (well through) the Electronic Range Finder.

I have to say; it's totally amazing, and clever and innovative... and also I have to advise why you might not want to use it all the time...

This week's instalment of the X-Pro2 review:

It seems that history repeats itself and people are making very similar claims about the X-Pro2, as they did the X-Pro1...

Whether or not these opinions are valid, is a matter of opinion!

But let's take a little look and see what we think!

I have shared this elsewhere on our forum...

but to keep continuity to my X-Pro2 review:

I'm sure I won't be the only internet writer blogging about this today(!!), but here's my 1st look at the Fujifilm XPro2 new Firmware - so what do all these new things mean & do?

I think I have some answers!

Today I begin a series about using the RFC (powered by SilkyPix) RAW convertor that is supplied with Fuji camera.

I'm not about to big RFC up as the best tool out there (it's not!), but it gets a "bad press" and when a lot of people say that something is very bad, I (personally) always like to take a look for myself..

http://adambonn.com/my-love-affair-with-the-fujifilm-x-pro1/xp2-thirty-seven/

After the 'far more work than I expected' series about RFC, it's back to actually talking about photography with the X-Pro2 for this week's instalment :)

The regular followers out there will notice that I'm releasing this on Saturday night, not Sunday morning...

...This means two things: 1) Yes I clearly have no life :D and 2) I'm on location all day tomorrow!

So for this week, I recall the first time I trusted the X-Pro2 out in the field... How did I find it?

• 4 weeks later...
After the 4 part XF56 APD review, it's time to get back to the reality of what I actually do own and can afford :D

With many people (but not all of course) about to enter into the ritual of gift giving, I take a look at what to get your loved one.. especially if you're on a budget

It's been 6 months since I got my X-Pro2... I didn't just rush out and get it, I thought long and hard about what it offered that I wanted and actually needed over the X-Pro1.

Now that the dust has settled, and the honeymoon finished... Am I still happy?

http://adambonn.com/my-love-affair-with-the-fujifilm-x-pro1/xp2-fifty/

Edited by adzman808

What a week it's been for new cameras, and not just Fujifilm ones!

How fantastic for anyone eagerly awaiting an upgrade.

But what about the rest of us?

Well, I guess we could take a long walk with our existing gear and enjoy seeing the world and taking pictures?

That's what I did... Want to join me?

This week; in the first of a multi part series, I take a look at camera settings, and how to prepare to get what you need out of your camera.

A few people have been saying that the X-Pro2 is "too complicated" but it's only as complicated as you want it and ultimately a question of how you approach it!