Hello. 

I am new here and was pretty new with my camera. Unfortunately on recent trip to france it was little drowned in river.

It start to work after 2 days, but i have some problems:

- Focus doesn't work, after pressing shutter button in halfway it should start to interpret picture, but this is doesn't happens. No focus at all 

- Battery die when camera turned off. After turning off camera it still sinking battery and if i left it for one night battery gonna die. 

So question, which i have: 

- Is it any way to turn focus in settings? May be it some programm error? (Tryed reset already)

- Is there any way to repair camera or should i start to think about buying new one?

May be someone have been in same situation? Thanks   

Try leaving the camera without the battery, and with the battery door open, for 15-20 days sealed in a Tupperware or similar container on top of 1/2 Kg of rice (not necessary but recommended: rest the camera on a piece of cellophane or aluminum foil so that rice powder doesn't enter in it).

Rice absorb humidity like crazy, and some of your problems might be humidity-related.

If this doesn't work then I'm afraid you will have to send it off for repair.

Good luck!

I agree.  Best thing is just to set it aside in rice and forget about it for a month or so.  Sometimes this will work.  I've had it work with all matter of electronics, some of which I'm still using today years after they were exposed to water.  I once laundered an iPod.  Presoak, hi heat dry and everything.  I set it in a bag of rice for a month and to this day that iPod works like a charm.

Best of luck to you.