John RG

X-T2 - Are these specs the final specs?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have just finished reading the X-T2 brochure PDF and also the specifications on the Fuji site.

I was v pleased with specs and will be having an X-T2 at earliest opportunity as I am assuming that the IQ is really better than that shown in the PDF brochure.

One small thing that I will miss is the Artificial Horizon (Electronic Level) which is not listed in the specs.

This is a feature that I was surprised to find really useful on the X-T1. It would be good if this was an error of omission in type and not engineering.

I am looking forward to the reviews as I live in a land with NO Camera stores which means I cannot check out stuff before parting with cash.

(I can't benefit from Fuji's great discounts, either.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By aguynamedguyuk
      I've been using my X-T1 solidly for two years now with the same set-up - usually my 18-55mm 2.8 or my 35mm 1.4.
      Recently I've been finding that it's not as sharp as it once was. This is the same whether I shoot handheld or on a tripod (with OIS turned off).
      For instance, I used the FujiFilm app to take some headshots of myself the other day and when looking at two images taken within a couple of seconds of each other, one was in focus, one was slightly out.
      The sensor is clean and it's not been a problem until recently.
      Has anyone had this before? Any advice?
    • By FenFotos
      This is the scene on Memorial Day 2020. Masks, quiet, birds singing.... Few people on what is ordinarily a day mobbed with tourists and locals taking to our great park. With music, vendors, artists, bikers, joggers, horses & buggies, and a pond filled with rowboats. Now: this. This image with X-T2, 18-55mm Fuji Lens, Acros-R film emulation.
    • By fotoism
      I noticed my X-T1 RAF file dimensions is shown as 1920x1280 (32.2 MB) under "Properties|Details" in Windows. However, the 100% jpeg output from Capture one shows 4896x3264 (20.0 MB), and in Lightroom the same 100% jpeg export is shown as 4406x2937 (5.62 MB). Setting in the camera is "L 3:2", which is as RAW as you can get. Shouldn't the RAF file be 4896x3264 as indicated in page 126 in the X-T1 manual under image size?
      Or did I mess up some settings?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By Frodo007
      Hello there! I am new to this forum and a proud owner of an X-T2.
      Last night I wished to try interval timer shooting to stack some star tracks, so I programmed my gear for 545 1-second exposures each separated by 10 seconds, at ISO 1000.  OIS was off, AF was set to manual with focus set at infinity and aperture also set to manual, at the widest setting for the lens. The body firmware version is 4.30 and the battery was fully charged.

When the shooting was over, I was disappointed to see that only 292 exposures had been taken instead of the 545 I had keyed in.

Anybody have an idea why this happened?
    • By Marshall Timkii Hoang
      hi guy, I'm using X-h1, X-t1 with few lenses. I wonder should I buy an X100T or an extra 23mm f/2.0 lens. I'm gonna do street photography and sometime travel?

Thank you guys.