New Fujifilm X App Announcement on May 24

On 5/21/2023 at 7:51 AM, bergat said:

Whath do you think is about, Patrick ?  Is it a new version of Cam Remote?

It is, among everything else. Works great on my XT5.. paired easily and the connectivity seems more robust and somewhat less fidgety than the old app. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• The difference only applies if you have set the camera to display the image after shooting (Screen Setting => Image Disp in the menu) - otherwise they behave the same. With Eye Sensor the image display option is shown in both evf and lcd (in other words you see the image you just shot in either the evf or lcd) - but with Eye Sensor + LCD Display that image is only shown in the lcd not the evf. The advantage of the second option is that you can use the evf and keep shooting without the delay for showing the image you just shot - but take your eye away from the evf and see that image in the lcd.
    • Options two and three essentially turn the eye sensor off, these are always-on settings for either of those two, but only one at a time. You can set it up to switch between them. If you read a bit further to the part about the set-up menu section, screen setup -> view mode setting, you have some options regarding the evf and lcd display modes. The first and last options seem the same, but I think if you try them you will see a difference.
    • Thanks jerryy, but this doesn't tell me how to turn the sensor off. From what I see from the various choices the first and last are identical in how they function.
    • https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en-int/manual/x-h2/about_this_camera/display/index.html#choosing_display_mode Scroll down to the actual Choosing a Display Mode section
    • Is there a way of turning the eye sensor OFF so that both EVF and LCD screen are ON, ALWAYS? There have been too many times while shooting with a tripod that when approaching the LCD screen to take a closer look at the screen the eye sensor detects my fat head and switches the LCD screen OFF. Quite annoying!  Thanks, Tom