Voigtländer Nokton 23mm & X-T5 Connectivity

I am interested in purchasing a Voigtländer Nokton 23mm f/1.2 Aspherical for my Fujifilm X-T5 camera however I cannot find out if the electronic contacts provide telecommunications between the lens and my X-T5 body.  Can anyone tell me which of the following if any are supported between this lens and my camera.  EXIF information, focus check, and shooting distance interlocking display, certain models also support in-body image stabilization and parallax correction.  I would ask Voigtlander directly but as they have no contact details on their website I thought I’d ask this ultimate forum's members.

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2023 at 9:14 AM, Chris Hollingworth said:

I am interested in purchasing a Voigtländer Nokton 23mm f/1.2 Aspherical for my Fujifilm X-T5 camera however I cannot find out if the electronic contacts provide telecommunications between the lens and my X-T5 body.  Can anyone tell me which of the following if any are supported between this lens and my camera.  EXIF information, focus check, and shooting distance interlocking display, certain models also support in-body image stabilization and parallax correction.  I would ask Voigtlander directly but as they have no contact details on their website I thought I’d ask this ultimate forum's members.

I own both this lens and a X-T5. All connections work! It is a splendid combo!