Fujifilm X-H2 and X-H2s Firmware Updates Released

Patrick FR

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Hi  @GreybeardWhen I look through the screen or viewfinder, the focus area appears clear and sharp. I took ~20 photos on vacation and when I finally looked back at them later I realized they were all blurry. Such a bummer. Sometimes, I notice that when I hit the shutter I can see the focus area blur and the screen goes black before going back to live view. I will see if I can get that on recording.  @jerryyI followed the tutorial and the live view appears to be doing exactly what back focusing is intended for. Half pressing the shutter doesn't do anything. When I push the AF-ON button, the area in the green box becomes clear. I snap the photo -- it's blurry! AHHH! @George_P I will turn it off in some test shots tonight. Hope this gives us some more clarity. I bought my camera last April -- so we are just past the warranty. Does anyone have recommendations on what to do next? I've been emailing with Fuji but get a response every ~3-5 days. I'm so bummed because I have another trip in July and I feel like this issue might not be resolved by then.  
    • Option b. but the shutter speeds will start at 1/125. What you are describing is a setup for using mostly automatic rendering by the camera, just one step away from being in “P” mode. For any given scene, the camera will try to expose the image as best it can within the min and max allowed auto parameters you put in. Depending on how bright things are at the time you try to get the image, the other settings may not change at all, or if you go from a bright to a dark setting, the ss and iso may change wildly, all trying to get the best exposure for that given aperture f-stop. If you wish to ‘force’ the ss and iso to change you need to manually set them as well.
    • Hello everyone, My name is Jarek and I come from Poland. I apologize in advance for my English. I have just become the happy owner of a GFX 50S II (a complete accident - a bargain). I haven't dealt with cameras for a long time. The last SLR I had was a Konika-Minolta 7D. In my old age, I decided to return to my passion. My second passion is Sphynx cats. Unfortunately, I can't find an active forum about Fuji in Poland, that's why I came here. Greetings to everyone - Jarek
    • Your metering may be fine, usually there is not a lot of difference being displayed on the lcd or evf when changing metering mode, except for using spot metering in very high contrast scenes. Some more things to check: Interlock Spot AE & Focus Area turned on: https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-t4/menu_shooting/af_mf_setting/index.html Preview Exp./WB In Manual Mode on or off: https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-t4/taking_photo/shooting_mode/index.html In the displays there should be an exposure indicator meter, and you can turn on the histogram to display as well. These will give you a better idea of your scene(s)’ exposure. If you point the camera towards a high contrast scene, maybe a tv showing a movie, and cycle through the metering modes, the lcd and evf will seem to not change much —— the exposure meter and histogram will change, once you get to spot metering depending on where you move the focus point, you will get some changes. The exposure indicator and histogram will definitely change. If you find that your screen is consistently over or under exposed compare to the jpg, you can adjust the brightness settings to make the two match better. This will have no effect on the raw file.
    • One big tree China Creek Loop Trail Oregon. X-T1, Viltrox 13mm F1.4.  

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!