Alternate lenses for character and "dirtying up" the frame.

As those of you interested in cinematography know there's a style known as dirtying up the frame that is especially relevant when using super clean digital cameras. As an old film photographer I'd like to get more character into my GFX10S files than I'm seeing using the Fuji lenses, which despite being beautiful are also just too nice and clean! I'd prefer to get a more organic feel with older lenses and other effects rather than trying to dirtying up the files in post, which never looks authentic or organic.

What kinds of lenses and adaptors are folks out there finding work well with the GFX? Again, I'm looking to use older "characterful" lenses rather than lenses that resolve perfectly edge to edge. I'm thinking of all the old lenses large format folks put on their Graflexes and large alternate process cameras, cinema people using old, fast anamorphics on Alexa's and other 4K+ movie cameras. I'm a working photographer, so budget is an option. I'd prefer to get just one or two adaptors that I can use with a variety of lenses. 

I have a range of Mamiya RZ 6x7 lenses, Copal mounted 4x5 lenses and some 60's and 70's 35mm Nikons. I'm not really interested in using the digital Canon lenses I use for work as they're too clean, but I do have access to a range of rental lenses, both stills and motion, as well as lenses I can borrow from friends and colleagues or find on the used market for reasonable prices. 

Many thanks for any advice or suggestions!