Fuji XH2s Stops video recording after 6min - max 4,29gb file

Hi,

after 6 minutes recording time my XH2s stops to record every video that I make.

i noticed that every file is max. 4,29Gb big.

im on the latest firmware and us a Angebots CF express card and San disk pro as cards.

My camera is brand new. I don’t know why this is happen? I checked up every settings.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I had the same problem and same material (Fuji x-h2s + CF Express type B av pro se 512gb), but when I read the files directly on the camera, the file was fully readable (no time / size limit). I assume the problem comes from the fact the files are not poured to the computer from a CF Express card reader.

I'm going to purchase a CF Express card reader and will come back to you if this works.

13 hours ago, Roberto47 said:

Hey,

I had the same problem and same material (Fuji x-h2s + CF Express type B av pro se 512gb), but when I read the files directly on the camera, the file was fully readable (no time / size limit). I assume the problem comes from the fact the files are not poured to the computer from a CF Express card reader.

I'm going to purchase a CF Express card reader and will come back to you if this works.

There is a 4GB limit when a Mac computer is attached to a FujiFilm camera by cable - not sure if its an Apple problem or a FujiFilm problem - same doesn't apply when files are transferred by card reader.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 4:13 PM, Greybeard said:

There is a 4GB limit when a Mac computer is attached to a FujiFilm camera by cable - not sure if its an Apple problem or a FujiFilm problem - same doesn't apply when files are transferred by card reader.

Thanks I did not know that. I have a CF B reader so I would not have been aware.