I love my X100T, used its lots for behind-the-scenes and during tight takes on film sets. Put 32,000 shots on it. Then I got my X-Pro2. Haven't used the X100T since. Still think it's a fabulous camera, but work-wise the 24 meg chip and onboard processor are a whole different level, and most movie studios now expect a minimum 21 meg image for production/publicity stills. (It's a silly limit, I know.)

I still carry the X100T as a spare in my bag, but once the X-T2 comes out I will buy one and use it plus the X-Pro2 in my stills kit.

All that said, the X100T is one of the best cameras ever created, period. If you want to shoot street, it's hard to beat.

Edited by DeeDee Stills

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a fuji refurbished x100t. if you use the voucher code PAYPAL12 , you get a further 10% off, so you could pick up a fuji x100t with 12 month warranty for £609 (currently they are being sold at £679). I'm not sure how much the new replacement for the x100 will be or when it's coming out, but I didn't want to wait and felt it was worth it at this price. Still getting to grips with the camera but so far so good-it's definitely a step up from the x20, though annoyingly doesn't fit in the leather case if you use an adapter ring and filter

Edited by chasable

2 months ago I bought the x100t and at $1100 it a steal. I wanted to start shooting now and didn't want to wait on the new x200 which will surely cost more too, and may have a wider lens than the x100t.

When all the new Fuji cameras are out and firmware tweaks attended to, I may consider an upgrade, but it's not a priority. I would still hang on to the x100t for size and form factor. Sure, it would be nice to have the upgraded sensor and processor, but it won't make me a better photographer. Many photogs still using the original x100 with no plans to upgrade. The masters of the past shot great photos w/ lesser equipment. I'd buy the x100t. My2¢

• 2 weeks later...

I have an X100T and I love it, but I feel with the new f2 lenses that are on the way, it's hard to justify the price of the X100T. When mine breaks, I'll replace it with a X-Pro 2.

Now that there are viable options for high speed sync flash, the benefit of the leaf shutter is mostly gone... As is the silent shutter benefit, with the addition of electronic shutters.