Gordy's camera strap on my X-T1

I have been very happy with the strap I ordered from Gordy's Camera Straps. Here is a link to his site: http://www.gordyscamerastraps.com/

Attached is a photo of my X-T1 with the new strap.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

My Gordy´s camera strap - love it :)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Flickr

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up getting the Artisan/Artist Silk chord strap for my XT1.

Have had it for about a month now.

And it is so comfortable when carrying it around all day! It really does feel soft as silk on my shoulders.

Would also like a Gordy Strap though for some other camera bodies... looks great!

I used a Gordy's strap on my X-E2 with 18-55 before I sold them, but it's not comfortable with the X-T1 since my main lens now is the heavier 18-135. I ended up going back to my old Op-Tech padded strap that I used way back :) in the Canon DSLR era (only 3 years ago but it seems like forever). I like the quick disconnects with the Op-Tech also. The Gordy's is hard to get on and off easily with those split rings. Otherwise, for the right camera/lens combo it's a good strap with a very clean design.

Dick

I got the Peak Design hand strap but although well made its not perfect for the X-T1, its awkward to reach the shutter button, it would work great on the Sony range of A7r's due to the shutter being more forward, in fact thats the one thing I wish Fuji had done.

I ordered one of these straps for the fun of it.  

Since I'd be attaching it to the camera for use with my right wrist It'll be interesting to see how it affects my lens changing ability.  Even after a couple of years of Fuji use, I'm still programmed for Nikon - holding the camera with the left hand while swapping with right.  Because of the position of the lens release button, I'm finding the reverse to be faster with Fuji.  I may even try to switch which side I wear my shoulder bag on, too!  Wooooot!!!  It's getting CRAZY up in here!

• 2 years later...