Hello from Norway!

Hello fellow Fuji-Shooters 👋

I am a Software Engineer and hobby photographer based in Trondheim, Norway. I started using a Nikon D3100 back around 2011, but never really used it that much. 

It all started again in 2019 with a trip to the Canadian Rocky Mountains. With COVID and Home Office, I switched to a Sony a6400 to use as my Webcam and also get the photography game started again. Went all in some new lenses and shot everything and everyone. But I was never really happy with this camera. I didn't want to develop every image after a shoot, and just wanted to share finished pictures with friends and family. That's when I discovered Fuji 😊. I bought an X-T4 and was immediately happy! I currently shoot with the X-T4, the 16-55mm, the 50-140, the Viltrox 13mm, a Laowa 65mm Macro and two manual lenses (TTArtisan 35mm f/1.4 and the Helios 44m).

I am looking forward to connecting with more Fuji photographers and maybe even some people in the Trondheim area 😊

Instagram