Welcome To All DPReview Members!

Dear former DPReview members!

We know that the news of DPReview's shutdown may have come as a surprise and as a shock, and we understand that many of you may be feeling disappointed. But we want to let you know that here is still a vibrant and active community of photography enthusiasts, and we would like to invite you to join us here at the Fuji X Forum.

The Fuji X Forum is a place where photographers can

• connect with each other
  • ask questions
  • share knowledge
  • and discuss all things related to Fuji X cameras and lenses.

Our community is made up of passionate photographers who are always eager to help and share their experiences with others.

We offer a wide range of topics, including camera settings, image editing, photography techniques, and more. Our moderators are dedicated to ensuring that the forum remains a respectful and helpful environment for all members. 

We believe that you will find a warm welcome and a wealth of knowledge at the Fuji X Forum. So if you are looking for a new community to join, we encourage you to sign up and introduce yourself. We are excited to meet you and to see the amazing photos you create with your Fuji X gear.

Introduce yourself!

We would like to extend a special invitation to all former DPReview members to introduce themselves on the Fuji X Forum. We understand that making new connections can be daunting, but we assure you that our community is welcoming and eager to get to know new members. By introducing yourself, you will have the opportunity to connect with other former DPReview members and to the broader Fuji X community. We encourage you to share a bit about your photography interests and experience, your favorite Fuji X gear, and anything else you would like to share. We look forward to hearing from you and to building a strong, supportive community together.

Invite your DPReview friends

If you have friends who were also members of DPReview, we encourage you to invite them to join us at the Fuji X Forum as well. The more people we have in our community, the more knowledge, experience, and inspiration we can share with each other. We welcome all former DPReview members and their friends to join us in the discussions, share their photos, and connect with fellow photographers. Together, we can continue to build a vibrant and supportive community for Fuji X enthusiasts.

Sincerely,

Andreas & the Fuji X Forum team

7 minutes ago, FX Admin said:

Dear former DPReview members!

We know that the news of DPReview's shutdown may have come as a surprise and as a shock, and we understand that many of you may be feeling disappointed. But we want to let you know that here is still a vibrant and active community of photography enthusiasts, and we would like to invite you to join us here at the Fuji X Forum.

The Fuji X Forum is a place where photographers can

• connect with each other
  • ask questions
  • share knowledge
  • and discuss all things related to Fuji X cameras and lenses.

Our community is made up of passionate photographers who are always eager to help and share their experiences with others.

We offer a wide range of topics, including camera settings, image editing, photography techniques, and more. Our moderators are dedicated to ensuring that the forum remains a respectful and helpful environment for all members. 

We believe that you will find a warm welcome and a wealth of knowledge at the Fuji X Forum. So if you are looking for a new community to join, we encourage you to sign up and introduce yourself. We are excited to meet you and to see the amazing photos you create with your Fuji X gear.

Introduce yourself!

We would like to extend a special invitation to all former DPReview members to introduce themselves on the Fuji X Forum. We understand that making new connections can be daunting, but we assure you that our community is welcoming and eager to get to know new members. By introducing yourself, you will have the opportunity to connect with other former DPReview members and to the broader Fuji X community. We encourage you to share a bit about your photography interests and experience, your favorite Fuji X gear, and anything else you would like to share. We look forward to hearing from you and to building a strong, supportive community together.

Invite your DPReview friends

If you have friends who were also members of DPReview, we encourage you to invite them to join us at the Fuji X Forum as well. The more people we have in our community, the more knowledge, experience, and inspiration we can share with each other. We welcome all former DPReview members and their friends to join us in the discussions, share their photos, and connect with fellow photographers. Together, we can continue to build a vibrant and supportive community for Fuji X enthusiasts.

Sincerely,

Andreas & the Fuji X Forum team

Thank you for the warm welcome from a DPReview member. I’ve been checking in with DPReview since around 2001. Sorry to see it go, but nice to be here. I currently own an X-T5 with the 18 1.4. Never seen images so detailed, even with the full frame models I’ve owned. Also have an X100V for about two years now. Beautiful equipment. I started in photography with a Miranda Sensorex II in 1972. 

Hello everyone! I saw my first Fujifilm camera at dpreview and it was love at first sight. I owned Canon at the time, but I found the Fuji system much more engaging. I'm shooting with the XT2, a small collection of lenses, and a GFX 50S system. Oh and the X70. I make large prints. I'm trying to improve composition. I do photography for fun. 😊

-Amy

Hi and thanks for welcoming is dpreview folk into the fold. I was sorry to see depreview going; for me, it was a great source of information on new products, as well as advice and support. It will be great to have an alternative place for Fujifilm discussions.

I own an X-T3, which I use with a variety of lenses - most often these days with the 100-400, as a big interest is photographing birds.  Thinking of swapping for the X-H2 or - more likely, IF it gets the same AF update as the X-H2 received - the X-T5.

Looking forward to seeing discussions here. Thanks again.

Not a refugee, but I don't think I've ever introduced myself. 

Been using Fuji since 2018 when I started with the XT20, and I've since gone from the XT3 to the XT5! Mostly shoot landscapes and nature. But, dabble in street. Look forward to these forums getting more in depth and having bigger discussion 

SO DP Review has successfully created refugees ahahahhahahah after all these years. I thought they could leave it dormant at least or let a volunteer take it up to manage which im sure they would have had more than required.

Anyway Im Richard, from Ghana. Been using fujifilms since 2018. Using the xpros, Xts, X100 and X10 and XQ. Fun times. I hope to be active and learn and contribute here.

CHeers

I'm happy to be on this new forum! I will miss DP Review. I did not know they were shutting down but I have been less active in the photography scene as I have been moving away from professional fashion photography and more into mechanical engineering, sustainable architecture and eVTOL.

Long exposure night shots were my favorite before. (23mm Sony)

Recently been doing more snowy landscapes here in Vermont. (14mm fixed)

Thanks for the welcome!

-Carlos (Chichihuil)

Hi, I am a long time DPReview Fujifilm X forum user, basically visit there everyday and started many threads about lens sharpness test and comparison.

Owned many generations of Fuji cameras since X-T2 (came from Sony A7R3), and I am so happy with what Fujifilm brought us over the years, the improved primes, 40mp X-T5 are just dream came true! Also looking at buying X-Pro4 when released.

Hopefully I can find my second home here :)