Sign in to follow this  
Max_Elmar

Iridient Developer and Adobe Lens and Color Profiles

I'm probably the very last person in the world to figure it out but I was very happy to find that Adobe color/camera profiles (.dcp) and lens correction profiles (.lcp) seem to work great in Iridient Developer. I downloaded the Classic Chrome profile for the X-E1 from this forum and it did a pretty good job giving me that film simulation. I used the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader to download a correction profile for the Rokinon 12mm F2 which also worked quite well! (This particular profile corrected distortion - I still had to correct chromatic aberration manually.)

Iridient Developer isn't the best documented or widely used bit of software out there, so I thought I'd mention it in case others were wondering. This is almost as good as when I found that the metal hood from the 35/1.4 fits the 60/2.4 - the 60 handles very nicely that way! The native hood for the 60 is very impressive but a bit of overkill in my estimation.

(Note: I have no commercial interest in Iridient Digital.)

Regards,

Max_Elmar

Holy Smokes Max.  Apparently you were NOT the last person in the world to know this, I was!  Many Thanks.  I had no idea all the profiles I had in LR, and used upon import would work inn ID.  I'll have to try that.

Thank you.