Mabuhay from Manila, Philippines

Mabuhay!

Most of my photo journey is from Pentax DSLRs from K-x, K-30, K-5iis and their Limited lens lineup 15/4, 21/3.2 my fave!, 40/2.8, 35M/2.8, 70/2.4, 100M/2.8 and even the 20-40 2.8-4 WR (~10 years, shooting general photography and sometimes paid gigs like, weddings and events) while they produce excellent image quality (especially colors and DR) I began to feel the limitations when it comes to the AF department. Fast forward, I too was smitten by the mirrorless bandwagon, I tried Canon EOS M for a very short while, while my M50/M6 provided me with small footprint and better AF speed and accuracy, I felt shortchanged when it comes to IQ, When my last DSLR conked out, slowly dispatched my lens collection and stated looking for an everyday camera, and when a wonderful lightly used/mint X100V in Silver/Brown edition popped out in our local marketplace, I quickly snagged it from the seller.

From there I was immediately hooked with the camera as it was very fun and engaging to use. I love film sims, Classic Chrome rocks but later on, I intend to experiment shooting with RAW+ to up my skill. I also bought a WCL and even the expensive (for me) Hoage square metal hood.

I am also planning to buy an ILC in order to complement my existing camera, but as of now, I am not sure which to get, either keeping align with the Fuji in the likes of X-T2 or X-T3 in the hopes to mimic my previous set up from my old system, or try to get a FF camera for the different FF look. (Sony A7iii/iv)

Anyways, I am hoping to learn more from this forum, meet new friends and at the same way get inspired with the photos being shared here.

Stay safe

Thank you so much.