X-Pro2 ERF Problem

I want to know if it's only my problem or not. and if not, Fuji must fix it.

Problem

---

A delay is happened when I release the shutter on ERF.

Test 1

---

Release the shutter without half-pressing

1)in OVF / MF mode.

2)in EVF / MF mode.

3)in ERF / MF mode.

=>1), 2) have no any delay is happened, but 3) A delay is happened with processing sound.

Test 2
---

half-pressing (prefocussing) shutter
1)in OVF / AF mode.

2)in EVF / AF mode.
3)in ERF / AF mode.
=>same as Test 1. 

=>1), 2) have no any delay is happened, but 3) A delay is happened with processing sound.

Conclusion
ERF makes a delay which is not supposed to be happened.

TBH, I know it's not only my problem because I heard this issue from others as well, but I couldn't find any article or review about this. I really want to use ERF all the time, but it annoying me now. I can lose the chance to catch the right moment because of this issue. Fuji need to fix it!

I think i know what you're talking about here. Is this the same thing you're talking about?

I tend to use the camera in single shot af mode (usually EVF and ERF mode) which means i refocus and recompose frequently sometimes. There is a slight lag in the viewfinder sometimes but i've found that when i shoot the image (regardless of the state of the viewfinder) the image is made fine. I just figure it's a product of my effectively cycling the viewfinder off/on repeatedly. It doesn't both me but is something i adjust for.

This might be different than what you're talking about though.

What I find is that on my XPro2 the ERF only works / shows when the AF mode is in single point mode.

I would like to have all options open. I love the little ERF screen on!!!

Is this a bug?

R

That's not bug, I have same thing happened. I hope Fuji changes it on firmware.

I think i know what you're talking about here. Is this the same thing you're talking about?

I tend to use the camera in single shot af mode (usually EVF and ERF mode) which means i refocus and recompose frequently sometimes. There is a slight lag in the viewfinder sometimes but i've found that when i shoot the image (regardless of the state of the viewfinder) the image is made fine. I just figure it's a product of my effectively cycling the viewfinder off/on repeatedly. It doesn't both me but is something i adjust for.

This might be different than what you're talking about though.

When you test above I listed, you can find that the timing when the photo is taken is different. On ERF mode, the photo is taken late.