Previous owners name in the Bluetooth Pairing Destination

I have just changed system to the X-Pro3 and using it reminds me of the 1970's cameras...

Anyway, the camera I bought is used and has the previous owners name in the Bluetooth Pairing Destination and I wish to delete.

When I try to do this, it says I need to also delete the name in the Fuji Camera Remote App. I obviously don't have this name in the app - any clues what I should do?

Many thanks.

Billio

• Olaf W. changed the title to Previous owners name in the Bluetooth Pairing Destination

The author’s  / copyright holder’s name is found in the set-up menu:

https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-pro3/menu_setup/save_data_set-up/index.html

Change these entries to your name, save things and exit.

https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-pro3/menu_setup/connection_setting/index.html

It is probably easier to just delete the camera’s bluetooth pairing, remove the camera from the remote camera app’s camera list (click on the camera name in the top left and you get a new menu with choices to add new cameras or remove current ones) and re-pair it with your phone/tablet.

Hello.

Thanks of your replies. I've followed all instructions in the guide, to no effect. 

As you can see from the screenshot, there are 6 phones listed. I want to delete 5.

How to do this is my issue.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!