• Similar Content

• Something does not seem right. Uncompressed raw files for the X-T5 are supposed to be around 80MB, call it 85MB just to be safe in that assumption. 183 x 85MB = 15555MB, which is about 15.6GB. Even if you are using full sized, fine jpg along with the uncompressed raw files, you would not come close to filling a newly formatted 64GB card with 183 shots. Maybe try a new card?
    • Sometimes, issues like these can be complex and difficult to diagnose, especially if they're intermittent.
    • Agree with Jerryy..........I use the 70-300 A LOT and love it.  I have the 1.4 TC and I rarely use it, I find the lack of light to be limiting.  I recently bought the 150-600 Fuji lens and it is wonderful, super reach and super sharp.  A bit heavy to carry around so I still carry the 70-300 most of the time.  When I do take the 150-600 with me, I've been amazed with the results.
    • If your image frame numbers with the X-T5 are "99xx", my first thought is that your X-T5 is set for "Continuous" frame numbers and your card has run out of available numbers up to 9999. But, that your X-T20 is set to "Renew" Go to Settings > Save Data Setting > Frame No. and choose "Renew". Reformat the card.  Hope that helps.
    • Hi All My XT5 tells me that my newly formatted 64gb card has a capacity of 183 photos, which is much less than it had previously.  It also tells me that by 32gb card has the same capacity which sounds about right.  When I put the cards in my XT20 however the capacity of the 64 gb card is double that of the smaller one which is what I'd expect.   Daft laddie question - why?  Is it me? Thanks Ian