Black line/dots on the image

mardokondo

Hi All!!

Im new user here. I've found forum when I was searching for the information regarding camera sensor. I have some some strange lines on my X-T2's. I have unmounted lens from the camera, taken photo- and I'm sure that the problem is in camera itself. I have tried different F numbers- do not influence into the lines. Maybe someone of You have meet such a strange lines?

Maybe it's scratched camera sensor or it's a bad pixel- I can not see this defect on the camera sensor- looks like there is no dust, no scratch.

I have tried also pixel mapping but it doesn't help, or maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

There is actually a thin protective glass piece over the sensor. If you have tried using sensor swab cleaners, — these clean the outside of that glass — then you may need to have camera repair clean the inside of the glass. That black thing looks like some kind of dust.

Thank You. It's good news. I hope that it is only dust. But for sure, camera needs to go for service. I've asked Fujifilm Poland, but I need to wait for reply.

Firstly I was thinking that it might be a scratch or pixel defect, but irregular shape in magnification seems to me that it is a dust.

....but camera itself- perfect for me together with 35/1.4:)