High pitch noise IBIS Fuji XH2S

Hello!

I've purchased a Fuji XH2S and look forward to getting to work together!

Anyway, I was shooting some photos yesterday and noticed one thing I haven't come across yet. It has to do with image stabilization. When the IBIS is on in the camera body, the Fujina makes a whistling sound (kind of like Coil Whine in video cards). If you're shooting somewhere quiet and have the camera up to your head, you can hear it relatively enough.

I tried to read up on this and found a video where the user hears a similar sound on the X-T4.

https://youtube.com/shorts/1RidkWFs0X4?feature=share

Since this is my first Fuji, my question is do you have experience with this too? Is it a feature or a fault of the piece? Do you hear something similar with your XH2S or XH2?

I don't hear anything like that with the Sony.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Ondrejko

16 hours ago, Ondrejko said:

Hello!

I've purchased a Fuji XH2S and look forward to getting to work together!

Anyway, I was shooting some photos yesterday and noticed one thing I haven't come across yet. It has to do with image stabilization. When the IBIS is on in the camera body, the Fujina makes a whistling sound (kind of like Coil Whine in video cards). If you're shooting somewhere quiet and have the camera up to your head, you can hear it relatively enough.

I tried to read up on this and found a video where the user hears a similar sound on the X-T4.

https://youtube.com/shorts/1RidkWFs0X4?feature=share

Since this is my first Fuji, my question is do you have experience with this too? Is it a feature or a fault of the piece? Do you hear something similar with your XH2S or XH2?

I don't hear anything like that with the Sony.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Ondrejko! I have been using the XH2S since August and I never experienced the noise you describe. I would suggest contacting straight the Fujifilm's support. It would be good for the community to hear how the problem is going to be solved. Good luck!