JPEG sizes from Fuji Camera Remote

I have a new X-H2 and I must be doing something wrong.  I use Camera Remote to download photos when I'm traveling.  I'm getting very small size photo (1-5MB) JPEGS.  I get much larger jpegs when I download my X-Pro3 photos the same way.  If I take the card out of the X-H2 and download on my computer, I get the larger JPEGS.  I don't see any relevant setting on the APP.  The data save options on both cameras seem to be the same, although the X-Pro3 has a setting for "Save Orig Image" which doesn't appear on the x-H2.  

I do not think you are doing anything wrong. The default for the app is to use the camera to make a smaller jpeg suitable for the screen of the device you are downloading the image to (such as a cell phone) and then copy that smaller file to the cell phone or whatever. Unless you change that “Save Org Image” setting in the body, then the larger file will be copied over to the tablet or cell phone running the Camera Remote app.

I do not know where that setting is for the X-H2 though.

13 minutes ago, jerryy said:

I do not think you are doing anything wrong. The default for the app is to use the camera to make a smaller jpeg suitable for the screen of the device you are downloading the image to (such as a cell phone) and then copy that smaller file to the cell phone or whatever. Unless you change that “Save Org Image” setting in the body, then the larger file will be copied over to the tablet or cell phone running the Camera Remote app.

13 minutes ago, jerryy said: