XH2S Time Lapse

@cpX listed some basic steps for getting the frames, the manual page for the internal intervalometer is here:

https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en-int/manual/x-h2s/menu_shooting/shooting_setting/

That body can also use external intervalometers, (you set the shutter to ‘bulb’ and the external gadget takes it from there based on how you set it up). That gives you a wider range of shutter times, etc. than the built-in one does A company called Vello offers many different options, make sure though the jack that plugs into the camera is the correct size, if I recall correctly, it is the 2.5mm size, the same as the ones for Canon cameras.

As far as stacking / blending the frames to get the end result image, I do not know if that body offers that option, but from what I have seen in other bodies that do, doing it internally usually discards the beginning and intermediate frames, so if you wanted to go back and redo something, you are out of luck. It maybe better to use other software to do that.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• 3 weeks later...