Interested in the new Fuji XH2

Good morning. I am Alan from the UK. Currently using Canon M50, with M glass and Lovely Sigma glass. Looking to upgrade and change system and extremely interested in the new Fuji XH2. I’m a multi-discipline amateur so Landscape, Seascape, Planes/fighter jets, Street and more ongoing. Want resolution AND decent speed, but speed isn’t the most important as Ive been used to a very modest output on the M50 and take sharp photos on the Jets. . 

Always appreciated Fuji colours and the brand as a whole. Considering Sony FF, but leaning towards the new XH2. 

How have new owners and experienced Fuji users found this?

thanks AL

• 2 months later...

Just got my X-H2 with a 33mm f/1.4 2 days ago but I haven't been doing any photography since 2017. All I can say with this new body paired with the new prime lens is that the autofocus is outstanding, also to be honest the X-H2 feels better ergonomically to use compared to the X-T series as blasphemous as it sounds as a lot of people who switch to Fuji is because of the X-T series and its retro feels which sadly I thought I would like but didn't. This is from the perspective of someone who last shot with a Canon 7D2 and X-T20 5 years ago :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 7:48 PM, Grizzlified said:

Just got my X-H2 with a 33mm f/1.4 2 days ago but I haven't been doing any photography since 2017. All I can say with this new body paired with the new prime lens is that the autofocus is outstanding, also to be honest the X-H2 feels better ergonomically to use compared to the X-T series as blasphemous as it sounds as a lot of people who switch to Fuji is because of the X-T series and its retro feels which sadly I thought I would like but didn't. This is from the perspective of someone who last shot with a Canon 7D2 and X-T20 5 years ago :)

Same here ... 

I've arrive at Fuji after 30+ years of Canon ... wanted quality in a smaller form factor ... went the X-T3 route first thinking I'd like the dials etc.(having initially shot 100% manual on film) ... but just found myself frustrated that I was always changing settings other than the exposure in the camera.   

I much prefer the C1-C7 on the X-H2 that I can setup how I want ...