51200 iso

fujiQ

Thanks a lot for your answer Burb, I was maybe to fast or to short to explain... So Yes I find this settings in the menu and set 51200 for H...but when I turn the dial onto H ..it's still 12800 in yellow on the lcd.. and the couple T&AV dosen't change from 12800.... ?? I don't understand really..

You need to assign the H to iso 51200. (Extended iso). Default setting is 12800.

Go into setup (spanner icon in menu) and assign iso sensitivity for H.

Look at pg 112 of your xpro2 user manual.

Edited by Aswald

Thanks a lot for your answer Burb, I was maybe to fast or to short to explain... So Yes I find this settings in the menu and set 51200 for H...but when I turn the dial onto H ..it's still 12800 in yellow on the lcd.. and the couple T&AV dosen't change from 12800.... ?? I don't understand really..

If it's in yellow something is blocking the high ISO value. If you set aperture and shutter speed to fixed values. Do you have 51200?

Or maybe your camera is setup for only RAW shooting? I'm not shure but maybe the camera is automatically changing to jpeg if those high ISO's are selected!?

• 1 year later...