Leather camera bag that can hold a 15.6" laptop

I did a little googling but couldn't find anything so excuse me if this has already been covered...

I'm looking for shoulder bag for my fuji kit that can also take a 15.6 laptop (I have a Dell Latitude E5550 that's 38cm long (roughly 15inches), 26cm wide (10.3inches) and 2.5cm (1 inch) thick). As for the kit, I currently have two xt-10 bodies, 18/2, 23/1.4, 35/2, 56/1.2 and the 18-55/2.8-4, but I only need to accommodate for one body. the kit lens will most likely be left behind, and the 18 and the 35 are small enough to be stacked toghether. I'd very much like if it were a retro looking leather bag (ona bag type of look). I've searched the amazon for stuff like http://goo.gl/TiKrd9 or http://goo.gl/FQgzkw but I'm still not sure they fit the requirements.

I know I'm asking quite a lot from a bag, but I'm also sure the collective fuji hive mind could return some great suggestions :)

Thank you!

I can only think of the Ona Union Street or the leather version of it.

or maybe if you like the style, you also have the Billingham 335 or 555.

But heck, they will be far above the budget of the Amazon bag.

Personally I have the 335 in black and while it is currently retired for more modern looking bag, it still have served me very well for the past decade. Now it mostly holds lenses that I am not using on regular basis, ie. anything non-Fuji.

But it has been under quite a few adventure with me and always ready for me, I really can not find a fault in it for all its parts are still working fine even after so many years of usage.

Edited by darknj

my  Jill.E Jack large messenger should qualify 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/651200-REG/Jill_E_Designs_144744_Jack_Messenger_Camera_Bag.html

at less than $200 is a great deal.

1255374251000_651200.jpg

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

• Fits Two SLR Camera, 3-4 Lens Kit
  • Fits 15" Laptop Computer
  • Columbian Leather
  • Exterior and Interior Pockets
  • Carry Handles
  • Removable Shoulder Strap with Pad

true but it is a large computer pocket probably fitting a larger computer.

It measures 37cm width to almost 27cm in the height but it might fit the 38 by 26cm because there is some “ give” being a relatively soft material  ( it’s difficult to be precise in measuring exactly because it is soft).

You must have tour reasons to want to edit your picture while on the go ( I only ever did take a MacBook when I was on the job and really did this only to show the client the shots, not so much because I was going to do any editing myself then and there!).

The ability of being able to quick edit pictures on the shooting premises is what pushed me to get a 13" ultrabook laptop with a dedicated video card.

I used to carry around a bigger 15.6" laptop several years ago also with a dedicated video card but it was starting to get heavy in the Billingham along the Nikon FF + lenses and two years ago, I decided to go lighter and smaller. That's how I ended up with Fuji, came really close of Olympus but in the end, I preferred Fuji IQ over some of the features of the m4/3 format.

I went for the 15.6 mainly for the IPS panel (it's a Dell Latitude E5550). Just couldn't find anything smaller with a similar good display. I also wanted it to be able to partly replace my desktop. I don't regret the decision with the exception of poor mobility

Asus Zenbook UX305 series, 13.3" size, you can change easily:

- 1 RAM slot, 4gb is soldered on the board

- HDD slot for either fat HDD drive or fast SSD

And if you are good with IT parts swapping, without too much hassle:

- CPU

- Battery

Touch-screen, IPS display, tri HD resolution too. Cheaper version without the touch screen and graphical card at sub 900$ or higher up with the touche screen and GPU at 1300-1400$ depending on CPU versions (up to i7 dual cores).

Less than 2cm thickness and weight 1.4kg with the battery cable, 3 USB 3.0 slots, SD card reader mini display port and HDMI. I was really hard pressed to find something as small with that much punch to it.

The screen HAD to be calibrated, it has a very nasty yellowish tint by when coming out of the factory.

There are several flavor of it and I think they have released an updated version of mine with a slightly better GPU.

Edited by darknj