• Similar Content

• I can't  say that the sd card is the cause in your case but I had intermittent freezes which turned out to be a faulty Lexar card. Note that you will have to replace both cards to try it  as one card will hang both. I don't buy Lexar cards any more.
    • Hello community. Has anyone experienced the rubber leatherette peeling off from the grip on your XE ? And if so, is there a quick fix to this ? Glue ? Which one ? Thanks for sharing. Eric
    • My XT3 froze while i was changing wb in the menu after a day shooting in direct sunlight and hot weather. SD card is Lexar 1066x 120mb/s write. No overheating warning popped up or any form of high temp warning, but camera was very warm. The screen was unresponsive and would not turn off after i had turned it off. I was in the car with air conditioning when this happened so it was cooling down. The shutter still worked when i pressed it but no photo was written to the card. 
    • Is it just me or is the interchange between camera and app just crappy?      First of all the iOS app won’t rotate to landscape mode (hello iPad?) the menu terms/instructions differ between app and and camera (firmware v2.2) you need Bluetooth AND wifi for a connection. when I get it to work once it won’t reconnect the next use without resetting the connection. ain’t no way I’m going to trust it with applying a firmware update wirelessly.
    • Rony, any update?  …we’re you able to resolve the issues? Cheers!