Just switched from sony a7c to xs 10 !

Yaniv Katz

i was stunned by the jpgs i saw online and the x raw studio benefits of save film simulations and edit them after the shot in batch way (this saves a lot of pain compared to raw files edits of sony colors).

i felt that i must to have a fuji camera, i wanted the X100V but the price was to high for the practical value.
so i got myself a xs 10.

switched from sony a7c to xs 10, specially for the epic colors and custom film simulation
for stills.

i was surprised from the stable footage that this little camera can get ! 
and the white balance almost always right (the sony almost always missing white balance by a lot)
i knew the autofocus will be bad and didn׳t knew it can be this challenging to use the auto focus on any camera, the sony have run and gun beast autofocus
its a shame the xh2s is not having a normal auto focus for video, yeah it improved but not enough, they what the specs but the algorithm is still bad
they miss advertised the cameras auto focus in video by a edited movie simulation like the camera really can do it.
and published a lot of good spec that u cant use in any mode (like raw footage at 4k 120) and the 240 slow motion worse then xs 10 ?
its a big disappointment for fuji community.

i wish the only thing they focus now its to fix their sluggish autofocus algorithm at least in their flagship cameras.
and they will become almost the perfect camera system.

Do you think fujifilm cameras will ever make good autofocus cameras to video and stills ?