Dum dum bb bb oop flaming furby.

All images are STRAIGHT OUT OF CAMERA jpegs shot on classic chrome and some custom settings per image. X100T + TCL-X100.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by jonmacapodi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Flaming furby. Oop.

X-Pro2 + 16mm, 35mm, 56mm,  X100T, EF-X20 flash

Edited by jonmacapodi

Continued

Editorial test with Phoebe last week.

X-Pro2 16mm, 35mm f/1.4, 56mm

Test with new face Aaryn last week. Styled & shot.

X-Pro2 16mm, 56mm

Edited by jonmacapodi

Editorial with Kiersten this past week. Styled and shot.

X-Pro2, 35mm f/1.4, 56mm

Edited by jonmacapodi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All the images posted build a great portfolio and a complete body of knowledge on your works. So nice. That's make me convinced that fashion photography is not only the playground for massive medium format camera (obviously much depending on the usage of the files, for very very large prints for advertising, medium format is still a must).

I love each of your posted images.

• 4 weeks later...

Sneak peak video of a story I styled and shot with my good friend Melina DiMarco. Melina and I both started our careers at pretty much the same time, she was one of the first models I've ever shot, and I was one of the first photographers she's ever worked with. Since then, we've done a total of 11 shoots together, and each time we manage to both grow as artists. I'd share the still images from this shoot, but I can't share until they're published, so this sneak peak vid will have to do.

Shot on the X-Pro2 with the 18-55 f/2.8-4. Let's just say things bode well for the X-T2 in terms of video. I can't wait.

WOW! Amazing work! Do you think the 16mp X-TRANS 2 or even 1 can work fine for fashion? What about moiré? Do you see a huge difference between the 16mp and 24mp sensor/files?

Thank you!

Edited by victorreis

I'm not OP, but I shoot fashion as well (http://jwctp.com). The only cameras I use are the X-T1 and the X-T2. It works fine. As long as the photos look good, it doesn't matter what you use as long as you can deliver the photos the clients want.

I did use the Phase One XF-100 recently for a shoot, and I loved the files from that, but that's just overkill. I think the X-T2 is plenty good for fashion for most situations. Also, I have printed out 24x36 prints and 16x24. They both looked great. 

I mentioned moire in the other thread, but yeah on my e-comm stuff, I see moire a lot. I'm not sure why I don't see them in my editorial stuff, maybe because the shoot isn't as clinical as my product shots. 

WOW! Amazing work! Do you think the 16mp X-TRANS 2 or even 1 can work fine for fashion? What about moiré? Do you see a huge difference between the 16mp and 24mp sensor/files?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not OP, but I shoot fashion as well (http://jwctp.com). The only cameras I use are the X-T1 and the X-T2. It works fine. As long as the photos look good, it doesn't matter what you use as long as you can deliver the photos the clients want.

I did use the Phase One XF-100 recently for a shoot, and I loved the files from that, but that's just overkill. I think the X-T2 is plenty good for fashion for most situations. Also, I have printed out 24x36 prints and 16x24. They both looked great. 

I mentioned moire in the other thread, but yeah on my e-comm stuff, I see moire a lot. I'm not sure why I don't see them in my editorial stuff, maybe because the shoot isn't as clinical as my product shots. 

Beautiful work! I really liked the subtle and sexy style of your photos!

I think these textures are very sharp:

http://www.jwctp.com/u164mz7ajxxp2ruc0cncjffsjt3g3o 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLb2WvMg3A2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHu27ROAPyo/

Thank you very much!