Styled and shot these images of Elizabeth. X-T1, 56mm, 35mm f/1.2. Natural light and Nikon SB-910 speedlight for some images.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Styled and shot these images with Jessica, who you MIGHT recognize from Asia's Next Top Model (if you watch that sort of thing) which is airing right now.X-Pro2, 56mm, 35mm f/1.4, 16mm f/1.4. Natural light, no modifiers.

Don't take this very personally, but Somalia and Elizabeth are very weird and completely under the quality of other works. Blurry, out of focus, with very harsh flash light, and the models are very weird too, plus their combination of clothing...

Your first and last posts are excellent. I love the post processing, the light, poses, the model itself...

Don't take this very personally, but Somalia and Elizabeth are very weird and completely under the quality of other works. Blurry, out of focus, with very harsh flash light, and the models are very weird too, plus their combination of clothing...

Your first and last posts are excellent. I love the post processing, the light, poses, the model itself...

:) Welcome to fashion. The New York market is VERY much like this, with these style of images.

• 3 weeks later...

Styled and shot a quick shoot with my good friend Rebekah. She's much more of a commercial face than editorial, so it was a much simpler shoot than what I'd usually go for. X-Pro2 with 35mm f/1.4 and 56mm f/1.2

Edited by jonmacapodi

• 2 weeks later...

Styled and shot these three quick looks with Pauline, who's shipping off to Japan for the summer for some overseas bookings. X-Pro2, 35mm f/1.4, 56mm f/1.2, X100T, EF-X20.

Styled and shot a quick test with a good friend of mine, Alyssa, who've I've been working with since she first got started with modeling. I was using a natural light space for these images, but our shoot kept getting pushed back due to castings that day, and we had horribly rainy and darker skies. This ended up being a great low-light/high ISO test for the X-Pro2, pretty much all the images we shot were at ISO 3200 and above. I used the 35mm f/1.4 and 56mm for these, though I also used the 16mm f/1.4 in images not included here for NSFW reasons.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

attachicon.gif5.jpg

attachicon.gif6.jpg

Great work

Quick simple test with new face Cameron last week. X-Pro2 + 35mm f/1.4 and 56mm f/1.2.

Test shoot and short film with aussie beaut Claudia Todman. X-Pro2 with 16mm, 35mm, and 56mm, with the 18-55 for some video portions. Very impressed with the character and quality of the video coming from the X-Pro2 (I filmed in classic chrome) if you're willing to deal with some of it's limitations and quirks in post-processing.

June Gloom (short fashion film)

Edited by jonmacapodi

Short editorial video and images from a job earlier this week for Urban Factory with my good friend Amy. X-Pro2 with 35mm f/1.4 and 56mm f/1.2, 18-55mm f/2.8-4 for video.

Test with Krissle last week. X-Pro2, 35mm f/1.4 + 16mm f/1.4.

Some personal work I styled and shot last week with my friend Nika. X-Pro2 with 16mm f/1.4, 35mm f/1.4, and 56mm f/1.2. Video was shot with the 18-55mm f/2.8-4.