Styled and shot these images of Elizabeth. X-T1, 56mm, 35mm f/1.2. Natural light and Nikon SB-910 speedlight for some images.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Styled and shot these images with Jessica, who you MIGHT recognize from Asia's Next Top Model (if you watch that sort of thing) which is airing right now.X-Pro2, 56mm, 35mm f/1.4, 16mm f/1.4. Natural light, no modifiers.

Don't take this very personally, but Somalia and Elizabeth are very weird and completely under the quality of other works. Blurry, out of focus, with very harsh flash light, and the models are very weird too, plus their combination of clothing...

Your first and last posts are excellent. I love the post processing, the light, poses, the model itself...

Don't take this very personally, but Somalia and Elizabeth are very weird and completely under the quality of other works. Blurry, out of focus, with very harsh flash light, and the models are very weird too, plus their combination of clothing...

Your first and last posts are excellent. I love the post processing, the light, poses, the model itself...

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png"> Welcome to fashion. The New York market is VERY much like this, with these style of images.

Styled and shot a quick shoot with my good friend Rebekah. She's much more of a commercial face than editorial, so it was a much simpler shoot than what I'd usually go for. X-Pro2 with 35mm f/1.4 and 56mm f/1.2

Edited by jonmacapodi

I loved your photos so much! They are BEAUTIFUL. GREAT! Where I can see more of them?

My website

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">! www.jmacapodi.com

It's 99% Fuji work at this point.

Edited by jonmacapodi

Styled and shot these three quick looks with Pauline, who's shipping off to Japan for the summer for some overseas bookings. X-Pro2, 35mm f/1.4, 56mm f/1.2, X100T, EF-X20.

Styled and shot a quick test with a good friend of mine, Alyssa, who've I've been working with since she first got started with modeling. I was using a natural light space for these images, but our shoot kept getting pushed back due to castings that day, and we had horribly rainy and darker skies. This ended up being a great low-light/high ISO test for the X-Pro2, pretty much all the images we shot were at ISO 3200 and above. I used the 35mm f/1.4 and 56mm for these, though I also used the 16mm f/1.4 in images not included here for NSFW reasons.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Great work

Quick simple test with new face Cameron last week. X-Pro2 + 35mm f/1.4 and 56mm f/1.2.

Test shoot and short film with aussie beaut Claudia Todman. X-Pro2 with 16mm, 35mm, and 56mm, with the 18-55 for some video portions. Very impressed with the character and quality of the video coming from the X-Pro2 (I filmed in classic chrome) if you're willing to deal with some of it's limitations and quirks in post-processing.

June Gloom (short fashion film)

Edited by jonmacapodi

Short editorial video and images from a job earlier this week for Urban Factory with my good friend Amy. X-Pro2 with 35mm f/1.4 and 56mm f/1.2, 18-55mm f/2.8-4 for video.

Test with Krissle last week. X-Pro2, 35mm f/1.4 + 16mm f/1.4.

Some personal work I styled and shot last week with my friend Nika. X-Pro2 with 16mm f/1.4, 35mm f/1.4, and 56mm f/1.2. Video was shot with the 18-55mm f/2.8-4.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By aguynamedguyuk
      I've been using my X-T1 solidly for two years now with the same set-up - usually my 18-55mm 2.8 or my 35mm 1.4.
      Recently I've been finding that it's not as sharp as it once was. This is the same whether I shoot handheld or on a tripod (with OIS turned off).
      For instance, I used the FujiFilm app to take some headshots of myself the other day and when looking at two images taken within a couple of seconds of each other, one was in focus, one was slightly out.
      The sensor is clean and it's not been a problem until recently.
      Has anyone had this before? Any advice?
    • By Matthew Lee Studio
      I’m currently taking photographs of my paintings. When I look in the viewfinder there is a white color or white filter that I don’t know how to get rid of.  It’s there in all  3 shooting modes.  But it’s not on the rear LCD screen.  I’ve uploaded a video to illustrate. I tried reset of shooting menu- no change. ND filter off.  Macro off. Any thoughts?  

IMG_7636.MOV
    • By fotoism
      I noticed my X-T1 RAF file dimensions is shown as 1920x1280 (32.2 MB) under "Properties|Details" in Windows. However, the 100% jpeg output from Capture one shows 4896x3264 (20.0 MB), and in Lightroom the same 100% jpeg export is shown as 4406x2937 (5.62 MB). Setting in the camera is "L 3:2", which is as RAW as you can get. Shouldn't the RAF file be 4896x3264 as indicated in page 126 in the X-T1 manual under image size?
      Or did I mess up some settings?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By illusie
      van abbe museum for contemporary art
      eindhoven, netherlands
      fuji x100t, 1/100 sec, f/2, iso 1250
    • By illusie
      shopping centre piazza
      eindhoven, netherlands
      fuji x100f, 1/100 sec, f/4, iso 2500
    • Follow these steps: - put an empty/formatted card in the camera - go into Set Up/Save Data Set-up/Frame No. : change to RENEW - take a single picture (this will be DSCF0001), turn off the camera and remove the card - copy your original picture (DSCF1478) onto the card (You could also change the name of the DSCF0001 file in your computer if you no longer have the original DSCF1478) - put this card in the camera and turn it on - before taking any pictures change RENEW
    • I have the 10. I don't think the 13 will fit. The 10 fits tightly into the bottom of the pack, which is good because it won't get shaken around.
    • Hello i just bought universal flash yongnuo yn560 III and trigger PT 04NE for my XA5 camera, but i cant use at all. I already searching on google the problem was i must change to mechanical shutter I was open fujifilm website , there is setting for shutter type in camera, but i cant found in my XA5 camera My question : 1. How to use Mechanical shutter in XA5 2. Why i cant use my universal flash   thanks in advanced
    • Can I update X-T2 firmware from ver 3.00 to ver 4.32 in one step? 
    • im new to this forum but no stranger to fuji  @LEEP sorry to hear your having issues as well!  I’ve been shooting on an xt1 since the first release, I just upgraded to the xt4 last week.  As soon as I unpacked it, fiddled with it and connected it to my phone, it prompted for a firmware update and I figured why not.... bad move? Jury is still out.  since then, randomly, maybe every third time I go to use the camera it won’t turn on. I’ll have to completely remove the battery and put it b