Fuji x-t 30 ii and HSS / in dire need of help

Lune

Hey, all. I'm in dire need of help.
So, currently I have a problem with HSS with Fuji x-t 30ii and Godox ad600bm, using Godox X pro F wireless trigger.
So when we first bought the flash and I paired the trigger and the flash, everything was fine and we were able to use it at a very high shutter speed. However, today when we went over 1/200 the usual black band at the bottom of the image appeared. I figured that someone must have touched something, but I can't seem to be able to find the problem.

One of the things that concern me is that I press the HSS button on the flash and it's on, but it doesn't show on the trigger and can't find it on this particular trigger.
The other thing is that in the user manual, it says that I should set my camera on FP, but when I get to my flash options, there's only front and rare curtain.

Can anyone tell me what am I missing and what should I look for to fix this issue? What to make sure is on and what off? When we first got it, we used it at a very high shutter speed and one day this black band started to appear when we go over 1/200.

This is what I see when my trigger is on the camera(the flash works when I take pictures when it's like this btw) and I go to flash function settings, which I understand it shouldn't be like that:

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by Lune

• Lune changed the title to Fuji x-t 30 ii and HSS / in dire need of help