Hello respected photographers and members,
I am planning to buy a Fuji XT10 in near future. I have seen almost all the reviews in youtube regarding xt10 and I am very much convinced that it will be a good camera to buy. I also want to buy the accessories needed for the camera. So I have a few qs in mind regarding the camera & the accessories. I will be much obliged if someone helps me out:
1. I live in a country where 99% photographers use either canon or nikon. So when I am asking for advice from someone, people are discouraging me to buy a Fuji. But I am really inclined to Fuji XT10 due to the form factor & quality. So what you guys suggest?
2. I am kind of unhappy that XT10 doesn't have OIS built-in. So what you say will it be a big deal shooting with XT10 with non-IS lenses? I am a smartphone photographer, so I know OIS is a big deal for smartphone photography. Should I wait for XT20 (or something like that)?
3. How good really is the kit lens (18-55mm) for the beginning? I like nature photography as well as street. But of course I will take portraits too.
4. I have a bunch of 52mm filters. The kit lens has 58mm thread. If I use a 58-52mm step down ring, will it cause uncorrectable vignetting?
5. Will any 58mm lens cap fit with the kit lens?
6. Suppose I plan to buy new filters. What will the best size to choose keeping in mind that in future I may broaden my lens collection. And if I buy bigger filters, what type of lens caps should I buy? What size more preciously.
7. Is anyone using 3rd party or different OEM lenses with XT10? How's the performance?
8. What lens (Fuji or any other good ones) will be the best for a little bit wide angle distortion but not full fish eye effect?
9. What speedlight should I buy? I am a tight on my budget.
10. Can anyone compare the kit lens with the LG G4 camera if possible?
Many many thanks if u have read this thread and many more thanks if you can help me with these.