X-Pro2's OVF size

I'm interested too. I own an X-Pro1 and would like to know if the actual hole (viewing area) is any larger on the X-Pro2. I'm mainly interested in this because I wear glasses and the The X100T I owned had a bit bigger view (forget the magnification thing, the size of the OVF is bigger than XPro1's) and was more eyeglasses friendly than the crumped small OVF of the X-Pro1. I really miss the X100T's viewfinder as it was perfect and if the OVF of the current flagship is ''the same'' as the X100T's ... I'm all over it! :D

I can't answer that precisely, though I know that the viewfinder magnification values are out there. I won't quote what I think they are, but you can look them up. 

I was rather concerned about this before I got my X-Pro2 since I always keep my glasses on when I photograph with this kind of camera. In fact, it might have been the factor that concerned me most before I made my purchase. Having the camera in hand now, I can report that it isn't an issue at all for me. 

I was also pleasantly surprised at how good the EVF is. Now my standard is the XE1 that I've used extensively for a bit more than three years, and I'm positive that the XT1 is better. But in some ways I actually prefer an OVF image that isn't too "big and lifelike," since I really want to be able to see the entire frame more than I want to see details very large. 

Dan