bigbadwolf

black and white (open thread)

I'm loving Acros. And weather-resistant lenses.

XPro2, XF35mm f2

XPro2, XF35mm f2

XPro2, XF18mm f2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Warwick

Contrast by Mota Boy, auf Flickr

Waldschlösschenbrücke Dresden by Mota Boy, auf Flickr

2CV by Mota Boy, auf Flickr

Beach to nowhere by Mota Boy, auf Flickr

Since the boat is the star of the photo, I would open the shadows on it and maybe darken the sky too.

Thanks ... I wanted to show the strong backlight, and make the boat and windmill a bit "silhouette-like".

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Leidsche Rijn at night ... amazing how much detail ISO6400 still gives you!

Edited by johant

took this down the road from my house, using a hoya r72 infrared filter. I stitched a few shots together to get this since i had on the 56mm at the time. the 56mm is not great with infrared and makes bright spots in the middle of the frame.. since it is a panoramic shot there are several light spots across the middle, which actually ended up helping the lighting of the shot as if i burned them in on purpose. I did some editing but looking at it cant remember what i did and what was a mistake.

took this one out by the salton sea east of LA. the wind was really whipping the dust and sand around but it was also making the great lines on the water. taken with the x100s handheld. i ran out of the car grabbed some shots and ran back with sand in my mouth and the smell of dead fish...  it can feel like your in a mad max kind of future out there

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://41.media.tumblr.com/2ecacd47c2ce7acc8b11822249e3c264/tumblr_o6hvmvFocm1uzbzi7o1_1280.jpg&key=01a3980455209aecb24cee6ffc01901aa1fdb06c8e71797765ffaa9c197a0a45">

Club in Seoul

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://67.media.tumblr.com/fbd9c3a47fd3856d5eb2447b46c32f2f/tumblr_o6j7giL2Ao1uzbzi7o1_1280.jpg&key=20aa4829b3e9ef2d6af8b5cfc815f219d0e1c173f3f78fd6490f644db92a5173">

Underground Fight in Seoul

Koblenz?

Wild guess

/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png">

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Johant,

no, it is not Koblenz, I am sorry. It is Enfola on the northern coast of Elba, a rest of a harbour for tuna fishing industry.

Cheers,

Andreas