• Similar Content

• No, not advertising, just thinking aloud. It helps sometimes to get your head around things. I just like the feel of the X-T30-II to be honest. It';s nice and compact and feels metallic with the compact primes on it. I put a thumb rest mounted from the hot shoe on it and that helps me carry it around, and from not activating the Q button all the time. I wish the flash cover was not plastic, but other than that it seems to have a quality feel to my mind. I also figure I can buy quite a bit of glass with the difference in price over the very awesome, I must admit, X-H2. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.
    • Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Photo from the Bürgerpark ● Heavily compressed because of the 1MB limit here in the forum.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

• Autumn is here. Here and there, some trees are early go-getters, showing traces of fall colors. Overall though, green color still dominates the trees, and yet, the berry bushes and trees are covered in fruit, the birds are feasting on them and joining flocks to make the trips to winter grounds. Summer crops are ready to harvest.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

• I would like to see a new compact camera similar to the X10 with new technology upgrades. I love my X10 for its simplicity, easy use and good picture quality. It's a good backup camera when I don't bring my new X-H2s gear with me. -fujifan