• Similar Content

• Interesting question - I don't have an X-T200 to test but I'd suggest you try setting the camera so that its writing a jpg only - so that you could be sure it would write to the card in under 2 seconds - if you get the same problem it would imply its something other than the buffer.
    • Welcome to our forum. I‘ve removed your personal e-mail address from your comment to prevent spam etc. Concerning your question, it‘s unlikely that the buffer of the X-T200 can hold 50+ photos. There must be another reason for the behavior and I supect something like reorganizing data on the card and/or creating new folders. 
    • Thanks. As it turns out I list some stuff for sale once at a very similarly named forum.... 
    • Hello Everyone. I am a total newbee so I apologize up front if i violate and etiquette. Here is my question. Symptom: I have a controller that operates the shutter on my Fuji X-T200 camera so that it takes a picture every 2 seconds in sync with other events. After about 50 +- pictures are taken, a red dot comes on the camera display and it wont take another picture, until it finishes counting down from 5-7 seconds and it is now out of sync with what I have been doing by 1-2 events. The memory card I use is a SanDisk Extreme Pro 170 MB/s 128GB.   Questions: Q1. My first guess is that it is a buffer filling up and then flushing to my SD memory card. Is this correct?   Q2. Is there a way to configure the settings in my camera so it won’t buffer? But will store the picture to the SD immediately after its taken.   Q3. Will a faster memory SD card speed up the process? ( I think probably not as it is probably the buffer memory speed of the camera that is the limiting factor.)   Q4. The best solution is if I can find a signal or some sort, electrical, relay contact, blue-tooth or wireless, that tells me the camera is ready to take a (the next) picture.   Thank you so much, Sincerely, Jim Towne  
    • Welcome to our forum!