• Seriously? This shot is with an X-T5, 70-300 AND the 1.4 TC. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• My be if tracking Will work with all focus points and not Only limit can working Better.... What do you think?
    • For me, a mid tele zoom 75-150, lightweight good for travel and that complements the 32-64 or the 35-70 many people have. Right now I have to use a Pentax 645 80-160 still good but almost 3 lbs with adapter, 9" long and manual focus. The 100-200 is too heavy and there's big gap btw 64 and 100 mm.
    • Hi everybody, I have recently acquired a GF 100S, and love it! I have at this time a  GF 32-64 mm and several Pentax 645 lenses which are still very good but necessitate of an adapter (~10 oz.) and are obviously manual focus. The only GF tele zoom is the 100-200 mm at 2.2 lbs and there is a big gap from 64 mm. I currently use the 80-160 Pentax 645, but it is almost 3 lbs and 9 inches long with the adapter. The GF 45-100 is too short on the tele side, overlaps too much and it's heavy. Shouldn't Fuji give us a 75-150 mm short, light for travelling that perfectly complements the 32-64 or the 35-70 mm that many of us have? What do you think?
    • Digging more into it the app still struggles at times if the setting to combine jpeg and raw together is on.  Had all working after separating the two file types.   Appears only Raws matched with Acros BW simulation were the problem.  What I found further is the app is still "confused" by only some Jpegs shot with the Fuji Acros BW simulation.  Even after is was working by all for a bit. The app is struggling with some of the Jpegs.  I think that was the root of the issue.  There is some bug that needs to be addressed with this situation.  I do have a ticket open with support. We shall see if that goes anywhere.