1st no audio now no video

Rony

I didn't have audio in my videos then I tried change the settings Now nothing happens when I press the shutter button to record, no red dot...what am I doing wrong. 

One other issue tried all the instructions to pair with my android phone, again no luck...

Barring any hardware or firmware issues, it sounds like one or more of the setting you’ve changed has caused this. 
You may want to RESET the camera back to the factory defaults and see if this corrects the issue(s). 
If it does, you would then want to make only one change at a time & track each change you make. 
Doing this, you should be able to identify the setting or combination of settings that work for you (or don’t work).

Good luck!

Edited by Canuck57

Thank you Canuck57, that's how I got the video back, and as for audio I am waiting for faster SD cards to arrive. 

My xt4 is is paired with my android wirelessly, I am trying to pair by Bluetooth also but having difficulties, can it be paired both ways?

2 hours ago, Rony said:

Thank you Canuck57, that's how I got the video back, and as for audio I am waiting for faster SD cards to arrive. 

My xt4 is is paired with my android wirelessly, I am trying to pair by Bluetooth also but having difficulties, can it be paired both ways?

Personally, I don’t use the wireless/Bluetooth connections with my cameras… just too many issues and not a lot of benefits.
The camera Bluetooth audio connection to your Android device may be the cause of your no audio issue. 
…audio being directed to (hijacked by) the Bluetooth device your camera is connecting to.

You may also want to try disabling all wireless / Bluetooth connections and see if your audio issues disappear. 
…I’m not sure that a reset to factory defaults also resets your wireless connections. 

You may want to manually reset or remove the wireless / Bluetooth connection settings on your camera. 
Simply Turing off your Android device may not prevent your camera from redirecting the audio to the Bluetooth connection.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Canuck57

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 12:49 PM, Rony said:

I didn't have audio in my videos then I tried change the settings Now nothing happens when I press the shutter button to record, no red dot...what am I doing wrong. 

One other issue tried all the instructions to pair with my android phone, again no luck...

Rony, any update? 
…we’re you able to resolve the issues?

Cheers!

Edited by Canuck57