Fujirumors site hacked?

Naddan28

I posted several days ago about getting a malware warning popup when I go the FujiRumors site. I am not getting redirected to any other site and it seems there is no problem ignoring the warning. But there may be some add on their site that pops up and triggers the warning. 

nothing hacked. It's a problem of google. I got a reply from them, and they said they are trying to fix ASAP. I've never allowed popup's, and google messed it up.

From my side, I'm trying to do all I can to mitigate this issue, until google comes with a permanent fix.

nothing hacked. It's a problem of google. I got a reply from them, and they said they are trying to fix ASAP. I've never allowed popup's, and google messed it up.

From my side, I'm trying to do all I can to mitigate this issue, until google comes with a permanent fix.

Scrap the adverts, charge a small sub

Ditto and it's only on iOS devices.

wonder if it is an attack on a hole in the safari browser

no issues on windows 10, or windows phone

Edit

I did a quick search for the problem, and it does not seem to be uncommon on ithings

one recommendation was to reset the advertiser identifier in privacy settings

as I do not own an ithing I do not have this problem, so can not replicate the problem or test the fix

good luck

Edited by Tikcus