Photos missing from sd card

Fpombo

It was not common, it happened the first time with XH-1 in 2019 and now it was twice, in a week, with the XT-4 and with the GFX 50II, on 128 GB cards from Sandisk, different cards.

When it comes to a large amount of photographs, I checked everything and that the photographs were all recorded, when I downloaded them, a part disappeared from the card, not even with the camera I could see them.

As I mentioned, it happened three times, in fashion production situations and with different cameras and different cards, on an XH-1, on an XT-4 last week and this week with the GFX 50II. in which I used more than 60% of the cards.

I have everything correct, but photos that exceed 60% of the card's capacity are ghosted.

I saved everything with Sandisk Rescue Pro, but there were two scares in a week in which I had to understand the logic and I already realized that on 128 GB cards when I exceed 80 GB the images are ghosted.

Has this ever happened to you?

Thanks